Corona is a unique virtual analog and wave synthesizer created by the well known discoDSP team and is available as 32-bit and 64-bit Audio Unit and VST.
Corona features 3 VA + WAVE oscillators, up to 14 combine modes between oscillators resulting in extensive timbres, 8 destination matrix modulations, 3 LFOs, 3 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, delay and limiter effects with high-quality sound and analog modeled filters using a straightforward and easy to use interface.
discoDSP Corona features
- Unique oscillator modes: Oscillators can be combined using operators. There are 10 for Phase mode or 14 for Detune mode (DT).
- Hundreds of waveforms: From classic VA saw, triangle, square, sine, parabola and noise to the included waveforms in two extra DWB banks with 300+ timbres from: ARP 2600, Buchla Modular, EMS VCS-3, Fairlight CMI, Farfisa organ, Fender Rhodes, Hohner, Korg MS-20, Moog Memorymoog, Moog Minimoog, Moog Taurus, Oberheim OB8, Oberheim Xpander, Arp Odyssey, SCI Prophet 5, Roland Alpha Juno, Roland Juno 60 etc.
- Incredible filters: 7 different filter types, 2-pole and 4-pole each with selectable tahn, poly, asym1, asym2, hardlimit, polywrap and asymwrap shapes. Includes filter posotive and negative drive, keytracking and selectable pre-post volume envelope stage.
- Fat, easy, mix-standing unison
- Flexible ADR curves
- Up to 5 different envelope curves for extended shaping.
- Easy to use modulation matrix
More info and demos: DiscoDSP